Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ahh Friends!

So I enjoy reading blogs every once in a while, some make me happy others not so much...
I was reading a friends blog a while back and stumbled upon it again today, Their words were very passionate and almost believable... But pretty wrong at the same time, I was amazed to read comments about the post from others saying how much they agreed with them, almost uplifting them for their "great" ideas and a load of other Crap... Are we all people pleasers??? Would we rather agree with someone just to keep the waters calm? Sounds like Bull to me Timmy!




Love,
Jonathan

3 comments:

Sam said...

Spill the beans, who's sight was it on???

I hope it's mine. hee hee

Jonathan said...

Not on yours but it is someones that you read!

Sam said...

Great. That narrows it down to like 20 people. :-)